Saturday 29 July 2006

Rectory Road Recreation Ground


I am investigating a number of issues at this valuable park area in our ward. I paid a visit there today. The toilet handbasin in the Gents was not working for 4 weeks. That is now back on. There has been a spate of graffiti and I have asked for that to be removed. The Park Rangers will be paying a number of visits and I have requested some CCTV surveillance. A big thank you to the resident that contacted me, and those that spoke to me in the Park.
31st July: A big thank you to Rushmoor staff who reacted promptly to my report. The water was turned on immediatly. They have been in today, and all grafitti was removed. The Park Rangers are going to be visiting more regularly and they are going to bring the mobile CCTV in.
YOU reported it - I sorted it - together we have made a difference.

No comments: