Tuesday 4 April 2006

Alley way in Marrowbrook Lane.

I have reported the state of this alley way. The regional manager of B & Q has been contacted about tidying up what could be a very pleasant woodland area. I have to say that I was impressed with Rushmoor Street Scene who cleaned the graffitti from the brickwork the day I reported it! I wish I could take the credit. The truth is that they were already aware of it and were straight on to it. However, I am following up with them regarding getting the owners of the factory units to clean or paint over it on their back doors. Which, bearing in mind the Council has paid to clean their brickwork, just doing the doors is very reasonable. My thanks to a resident in Histock Close for bringing this to my attention. let me know if there are any other areas in the ward that need cleaning up.



No comments: