Wednesday 27 May 2009

New Web site - www.patientstalking.com


Dear all,

Patients Talking is a free, non profit web site & I am kindly asking our members to spread the word about us in order to help us grow.
If you could forward on our site http://www.patientstalking.com/ to 3 people you know that would be most kind.
We are a website that continues to help people share any of their health experiences within a safe and secure platform.

Thank you

Kind regards, Soozi Rowbotham - Founder of Patients Talking
Cllr Clifford comment:
Funny that this should come to my attention just as a resident that has undergone a mastectomy and chemotherapy contacted me. So I have been able to refer them to this new site. One thing I did notice, was how optomistic and happy this wonderful lady was - plenty to complain about, but she chose to tell me just how good the hospital and staff of the NHS have been. I often find in this work that those with most to complain about are the ones that complain least, and those that have little to complain about, complain the most.

No comments: