Monday 14 September 2009

My Pipex Hell

I have a simple request. Please transfer my business lines in Farnborough back to Aldershot where I brought them, 10 years ago, from. Back to the factory so everything is together.

I have rung on a premium number to their 'business support' three times to be told they will transfer me to the right person, but I end up waiting and waiting and nothing happening. So I thought I would email. I still wait. This has been going on since the beginning of September.

Business support my bum!

1 comment:

John said...

Hi David. I'm sorry to hear of your problems. There's nothing worse than hanging on hold for what seems like forever when you're paying premium rate.

I work for an ISP myself and we're all about getting our customers through to someone as quickly as possible and we're pretty good at it if I do say so myself.

Regarding your issue, provided I've understood the situation correctly, you should be looking at a relatively straightforward process. I don't quite know what the hold up is. I hope you manage to get things sorted out soon.

Regards,
John at Eclipse Internet