Saturday 17 April 2010

Time to be more specific...

I had an email from a resident that quite rightly pointed out that my "To Do List" on my election literature was not specific enough, and that I should use the SMART process to measure my actions (S - Specific, M - Measurable etc - see table below). I agree with him, so I decided to make up the following table:

Objective Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic Time
Town Centre Complete yes yes yes yes End 2010
Oppose weekend flying increase yes yes Dependent on Gov. Inspector Possible May 2010 when our case is heard
100% N'hood Watch yes yes - we are up to about 75% yes Tough but possible End 2010
Park Protection yes I want to see Green Flag Awards yes yes 2012 as some work needed
Case work solutions no yes as either solved or not Difficult due to National and local legislation yes past record is about 85% On-going
Pot Holes yes yes yes yes with County help End 2010

Cllr Clifford thanks HTML Tables


And thanks to my resident for some constructive criticism

No comments: