Friday 13 April 2007

Farnborough Town Centre latest

Just finished one of my regular calls to Simon Rutter of KPI.
The legal agreements are with the lawyers of Rushmoor and KPI, following some amendments, both sides are now considering what we all hope is the final draft. It is important for the Council to get this right, after the outrageous wait for this new development, the last thing we want is a bad legal agreement! So all being well I expect this to be signed early next week.
The new cinema application is waiting a transport assessment before the application is submitted in the next few weeks.
So all in all we are making progress. Albeit slowly and at times painfully!!
I still am not happy with the agreed Gala Bingo facility. As I said - Farnborough is more of a theatre town in my view!

No comments: